Friday, October 1, 2010

Workshop update

Some powerful stories and opportunities are emerging from the group. Its exciting to watch.
When we weigh up the value of our time and the value that can bring to others it becomes an easy matter to recognize that your public presence and your language is what creates and/or breaks opportunities. YOU are whats between the lines, what is unsaid, and you can choose to place your intention on creating an amazing experience, leaving others inspired and optimistic. What is the impact you wish to leave others with when you are not with them?

Log in and comment:

1 comment:

  1. I just wet through one of the fastest personal transformation experiences of my life. I am a participant in Jesai's Phenomenal Speaker's Workshop. I did a short presentation, it went sort of ok and I got some very good feedback from the other workshop members particularly on content and then Jesai asked me to do it again only this time stepping further away from my "audience"and really projecting my voice. I'm sort of a quiet person and would rather be in the background and would really rather not be a presenter of anything (I kind of fell into the course because I have no aspirations to be a public speaker). Well, this simple instruction birthed a loud (to me), animated, expressive, dynamic, confident, fun speaker/being that I had never encountered before. I had no idea this person lived inside of me - I was delighted and amazed and I felt no fear!!!! Oh my God, no fear. It was actually fun. Is this me? Who is this person?

    I found myself saying to friends, I had this phenomenal experience in the Phenomenal Speakers Workshop on the weekend. Oh, I guess that's why it's called Phenomenal in the first place. It feels phenomenal to come out of yourself like that ~ this was true transformation from the inside out and it was fun! I still feel a bit giddy from it all. So, I guess, public speaking or at least learning public speaking, at least with Jesai, isn't so bad after all. See you next week Jesai!

    ReplyDelete