Friday, August 13, 2010

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=105335942855878&ref=ts.

I decided to do it. I can't stand it anymore. I tried not to offer this opportunity but I just can't stand seeing people take up time in front of others and really don't know how to keep my attention. Since I know how to help I've decided to once more offer this workshop.

I know there are alot of people giving presentation skills workshops. That is not what this is. Presentations are always boring by definition. So are speeches. Don't give a speech, engage me in conversation. Even if I don't answer back aloud you are still having a conversation with me.

Perhaps you want me to do something as a result of listening to you? What is it?
Check out the link and if you live in Vancouver let me know that you would like to show up on the 28th and commit to not wasting other peoples time and providing exceptional value when you speak to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment